MOON is delighted to announce a new version of its 250i integrated amplifier. It features an upgraded circuit design, a new shield for the power supply and, for the first time, an MM phono preamplifier. The 250i is an analog design classic that delivers the renowned MOON audio performance and represents outstanding value.
The new MOON 250i v2 builds on the foundations of the previous award-winning models. The upgraded circuit design uses next generation semiconductors to provide an improvement in sound quality, and the addition of the MM phono preamplifier increases functionality – for the first time, turntables can now be connected directly to the 250i allowing the listener to enjoy natural and precise vinyl replay.
The upgrades are all housed in the classic MOON 250i chassis which has been built to MOON’s meticulous audio engineering standards. It features simple-to-operate and satisfyingly tactile controls and is designed to deliver years of listening pleasure supported by MOON’s 10-year warranty. The 250i is available in either a black or two-tone black/silver finish to ensure that it will both look and sound fantastic wherever it is positioned.
The 250i v2 offers smooth musical authority combined with timeless design and is both the gateway to the range and the product with which to begin a MOON journey.
MOON 250i v2 features:
- Six inputs including phono and media player inputs on the front panel.
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- MM phono preamplifier
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long-life expectancy.
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations.
- 10-year MOON warranty
For more information: www.simaudio.com