Distinctive Design, Elegant Execution, Beautiful Sound.
Lawrence, KS – MartinLogan, the leader in high-performance loudspeakers, is excited to announce the release of not one but two new product lines, the Motion® and the Motion® XT. This premium collection of loudspeakers has been completely reimagined with a fresh attitude, sleek design, and advanced audio technology for the ultimate listening experience.
Motion® is the result of an ambitious ground up development process, ushering in a new era of design and performance for the MartinLogan brand. A unique execution utilizing the most advanced technologies and materials, the new Motion® Series offers unmatched performance, while the stunning design compliments even the most elegant interiors with your choice of three available finishes (Gloss Black, Walnut, Satin White).
“We wanted to provide the team at ML the opportunity to define the future direction of the brand with a truly clean slate design,” said John Bagby, Managing Director, “The result is a collection of loudspeakers that are not just an upgrade of its predecessor, but a whole new level of quality and excellence.”
Customers will love the Motion® Series for its superior sound quality, enhanced design and the level of detail, passion, and craftsmanship that go into every model. With its advanced technologies, such as the new and improved drivers and waveguide design, the Motion® Series offers unparalleled sound reproduction and a truly immersive listening experience. The sleek and stylish design of the speakers makes them a perfect fit for any space.
“When the Motion® Series launched in 2010, we had no idea how much of a following the technology would generate,” said Allan Tarrant, Senior Vice President. “This fourth-generation product is truly a game changer for our brand. Our team has truly outdone themselves with the performance, craftsmanship and level of attention that went into creating these new models.”
This new range features a host of new audio innovations exclusive to the company, including:
- Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion® Tweeters – MartinLogan’s signature thin-film tweeter technology is upgraded with new larger magnet structures, improving performance with lower distortion and higher output. Motion® Series’ latest thin-film Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion® Tweeter offers effortless performance that brings your favorite content to life with the highest levels of detail and accuracy. Motion® XT Series receives the highest performance variant of MartinLogan’s signature FMT technology, the Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion® XT Tweeter. Elevating the signature FMT to new heights with a 40% increase in surface area, the “XT” Series offers the most effortless and detailed sound in the Motion range.
- Folded Motion Waveguide – Meticulously selected after reviewing nearly 50 design iterations to enhance the consistency, dispersion, and output of the incredible Gen2 Folded Motion® The waveguide ensures consistent performance across a wide range of listening positions while minimizing unwanted room reflections.
- All New Cone Materials – Motion® XT receives Nomex Reinforced Kevlar woofers for the critical midrange frequencies, while Motion® receives Woven Fiberglass woofers, perfectly aligning these series with their in-wall/in-ceiling CI siblings for seamless timbre matching.
- A.S.T. Foot – Tower models feature MartinLogan’s new fully adjustable, toolless feet that provide increased performance with their anti-vibration properties and fast adjustment to level a speaker on any type of flooring.
- Secure Lock Grilles – Stealth mounting tabs securely hold the grilles in place, allowing the listener to customize the appearance of each speaker. Creating a unique look; by leaving the grilles on, off, or even rotating them to change the grain of the fabric provides maximum aesthetic control.
- McCracken-Vojtko Crossovers – The culmination of combining extensive anechoic, in-room measurements, and blind listening tests with the low distortion philosophy of MartinLogan’s signature Vojtko Crossover. Through this process, each speaker was refined to achieve the best performance for its application.
- And much more…
The MartinLogan Motion® XT Series comprises four new models, two floorstanding, one bookshelf and one center channel.
MartinLogan Motion® XT Series
Motion XT F200 – $2,749.99/ea USD
Motion XT F100 – $2,249.99/in USD
Motion XT C100 – $1,499.99/ea USD
Motion XT B100 – $799.99/ea USD
MartinLogan Motion® Series
Motion F20 – $1,749.99/ea USD
Motion F10 – $1,249.99/in USD
Motion C10 – $999.99/ea USD
Motion B10 – $599.99/ea US
Motion MP10 – $499.99/ea USD
Clik on the picture to enlarge