spiderArm™ Launches Mobile Mount Adapter for its Customizable iPad Mount System – Providing Ergonomic Options for your Device
Whether you are on the go by foot or car, spiderArm can now be used in even more places that life takes you – resulting in reduced device strains and injuries
Toronto, July 24, 2012 ─ SpiderArm™ Ltd., the brain trust behind the interchangeable and customizable iPad 1, 2 and 3 Mount System, announces the worldwide availability of the spiderArm Mobile Mount Adapter. The adapter is now available at spiderArm.com and major online retailers such as Amazon.com with a MSRP of $14.99.
The spiderArm modular system allows users to create a hands-free viewing set up that provides the most precise and enjoyable experience with their device; therefore reducing potential muscle fatigue, eye strain and neck strain that can occur from extended use of technology devices.
The spiderArm Mobile Adapter is sold as an accessory item to the spiderArm system and is easy to install in your drink receptacle without tools or damaging your car’s interior. It is best suited for a three inch size cup holder. The accessory allows users of the spiderArm system to mount their device while in the car or even while pushing a stroller!
“The beauty of the spiderArm mount system is that it can be customized to each user’s lifestyle and preferences as demonstrated by our latest mobile mount accessory,” commented Tim Henderson, inventor of the SpiderArm. “We are continuing to add to our spiderArm product line and our customers find that it is a system that grows with them, and changes with their lifestyle needs – the usability and design options are endless.”
The full spiderArm system includes two base units; a two-way SurfaceMount™ that is padded to protect furniture and can be secured to a table or desk, and a three-way VersaMount™ for securing onto a wall, under a cabinet or near your work station. Much like spiders themselves who can survive in all types of habitats, the SpiderArm system can be used in nearly any environment and the multiple mounts provided in the system means you can move your iPad from room to room – even from home to office – wherever you use your iPad the most.
A pictorial instruction demonstration may be viewed here: http://www.spiderarm.com/products/
Additional spiderArm Product Features Include:
• Three modular extension arms with 270 degree joints that freely adjust to any angle and height. These arms help the user to “build” a system using either one, two or three of the arms, resulting in a set up that provides a precise, ergonomic and hands-free viewing experience customized just for them.
• The SpiderArm mount system provides complete versatility that allows the user to place it nearly anywhere and even more so now with the availability of the Quick Release Mounts. The SpiderArm may be used around the home, in your car, in the office, or for commercial and professional uses due to its rugged, polycarbonate construction.
• The secureSnap™ outer casing allows for a quick attachment of the iPad; the device eases onto the base and is snapped onto the unit at all four corners for a secure fit. This casing is connected to the first and shortest “arm” provided in the system which features a ball joint connection and a 360 degree adjustment knob that provides a secure connection as well as the ability to angle it based on viewing preferences.
• A fashionable yet durable, quality finish in piano-key white color and soft, anodized-finish aluminum tubes. Quick Release Mounts are constructed of a clear Polycarbonate that is durable, yet inconspicuous.
• Under counter mount option keeps iPad safe from harm and away from spills and splashes in the kitchen, in a lab or on your desk.
Tim Henderson is the creator of the patented design behind the SpiderArm. His background in design and production are evident in SpiderArm’s superior construction and functionality. The product has been designed to accommodate the user’s personal lifestyle, and accessories are being introduced rapidly by the company to provide even more mobility of the product.
Veuillez communiquer avec notre équipe publicitaire afin d’obtenir les renseignements relatifs au placement média, que ce soit sur notre site Internet ou à l’intérieur de notre magazine. Nous nous ferons un plaisir de répondre à vos questions.