TED mag@zine is looking to broaden its writers team who cooperates to the magazine’ contents. If audio/video and writing interest you, please submit your application by sending us your CV and coordinates at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone inquiries will be answered on this subject.
TEDpublications.com/en and mag@zine TED’s web sites already have a fairly strong number of anglophone followers as well as francophone but we wish to keep adding English contents on a more regular basis. Therefore, candidates must be totally fluent in English and be excellent at expressing their thoughts in English through writing. This is a new and exciting venture for our team.
TED mag@zine (both Web pages and magazine) contain articles dealing with different subjects, amongst which :
- analogue audio equipment
- digital audio and video equipment
- home automation/integration products within home decor
- interviews with artists
- new product short write-ups
- audio/video retailers or trade events
- interviews with industry noteworthy figures
- music critics (jazz, blues, classical and rock music)
- wine and alcohol critics
- mechanical watch write-ups.
Please quickly submit your coordinates and application!
Hoping to hear from you real soon!