The concept of the IN400 rests on our aesthetic and technical approach dedicated to optimal musicality. In mechanical terms, chassis is made from 2 mm steel and the front of 10 mm aluminum. Lateral curved heatsinks are manufactured in massive aluminum blocks by a completely unique process. The original design of the cabinet has been studied to best absorb mechanical vibrations and ensure perfect heat dissipation.
Electronic scheme is the result of long hours of updates that helped to optimize its operations and to refine the choice of components. Electric stages are rigorously double mono with a specific attenuator by channel and two ground star differentiated. Each component has been selected by listening and comparison test. The original scheme is optimized to refine the polarization bias currents and feedback.
Here is the Atoll CD 400, the IN400’s complement. It is equipped with many features amongst which a suspension mounted CD PRO mechanism. This unit has 8 regulated transformers (for a total 22000uf) complemented with a toroidal transformer of 170 VA. The conversion is handled by two Burr Brown PCM1794 DACs followed by a line output with differential stages equipped discreet components. Thanks to its coaxial, digital and optical inputs, it can be used as a DAC.
The ultimate goal is to provide maximum power with as much energy in all registers. It then gets a listen binding wide stereo image and fluidity, natural and harmonic wealth.
Product Highlights :
• 5 inputs (with 1 AUX. for optional phono stage or Digital SPDIF)
• 1 By-pass input
• 1 XLR input
• 1 USB input (B type)
• Balance setup
• Remote control
Available Options :
• Front panel in Black or Silver
• Color Display green or blue
• Optional board (on AUX. input) : Phono stage (P50-P100) or Digital board
Product overview :
• CD PRO Drive (top loader) mounted on suspension
• Specific 170 VA toroidal transformer for audio stages
• 8 regulated power Supplies
• 2 digital-to-analog 24bits/192kHz converters (1 for each channel)BURR BROWN PCM1794
(dynamic of 132dB)
• Output differential stages with discrete components
• 10mm Aluminium Front panel
• Symetrical XLR and line Output
• Digital Input (coax. & optical) – allows to use the CD as a converter
• Digital Output (coax. & optical)
• Remote Control
Distributed in Canada by : http://www.audio-occasion.qc.ca/
Please contact our advertising team to obtain information relating to media placement, either on our Web site or within our magazine. We will be happy to answer your questions.